WordPress Menu Bar
I’ve previously written about HOW-TO: Make a Simple Page In WordPress, now it’s about time to write a blog for HOW-TO: Add Pages In Menu Bar.
Also Read :
1. Login your wordpress website.Then click on Appearance -> Menus.
2. Now menus page will be open.
2. So select what are you add pages, Links, Categories.So first i will tell you how to add page step by step.
1. Select Pages link first then click on -> view all tab- to show all pages.Then select which page you want to add in a menu bar and Just click on –> Add Menu Button. If you don’t know how to create page you can read these posts I’ve previously written:How to Create page.
4. Now which page you add shown on –> Menu Structure.After this just click on –> Save Menu button.
Next how to add link in menu bar. Just Click on Links tab then add what url you want to Menu bar then type link text which shown on menu bar. After this click on ->Add to menu button.
1. Your link shown on Menu Structure. Then click on save menu for save your menu bar.
Now i’ll tell you how to add categories on menu bar.If you don’t know how to create categories you can read these posts I’ve previously written:How to create a category in wordpress.
Select categories link first then click on -> view all tab- to show all categories .Then select which categories you want to add in a menu bar and Just click on –> Add To Menu Button.Then click on save menu for save your menu bar.
Hope You Will Found This Post Helpful For You..! Don’t Forgot To Share With Your Friends And if you like this blog like our facebook page pikandeeweb For more updates.
Post May You Like –